How Do I Demo an iPhone App on my iPhone over Skype?
Quicktime can make a "Movie" recording of an iOS device. To do so:
- Plug the iPhone into your Mac using a USB cable
- Unlock the iPhone
- Open Quicktime Player
- Start a New Movie Recording
- On the record button, pull down the source and select your iPhone or iPad
6. you can also use the touchbar to select a source
- You do not need to start a recording
- Share your screen using Skype
You can record touches, which is handy if you want to create a demonstration video of how the app works.